Tuesday, April 19, 2011
O GF. Yeah, I'm that guy
So, I have a new addition to my life, since right around the time of my last post: a new girlfriend.
Her name is Kathryn Davis, and she is awesome.
I could have made more time for posting, but I've been inspired to be waaaaay more productive at work, and the way I saw it was my choices were either 1) devote any extra time I had to taking pictures or 2) devote any extra time to writing on my blog.
So, I apologize if you've missed my presence here on the interweb.
I don't really publicize this blog, so I would assume the number of people who did in fact miss my posting was pretty low. But it is to you (whoever you may be) that I apologize.
The big reason I am in fact making a post this evening is b/c one of my favorite "small local louisville" stores (one of the many that make the city weird) has a new website and some pretty awesome videos.
Check it out:
There is also some cool videos of the latte art they sometimes make.
Latte Art
Double Heart, Double Rosetta
The Sunergosians (as they're called on the new website) are real true baristas. The people who serve you the corportized swill at Starcash are really just minimum wage flunkies. [Yes I'm snobby about my coffee shops.]
Anyways, if you've never been, there is one located on Preston St, north of whitey's at preston & eastern pkwy, right next to Nord's Bakery and Uncle Pleasants and down the street from the recently revamped Zanzabar.
There is also one located south, on your way to Iroquois Park on Woodlawn between 3rd & Southern Pkwy.
If you've never been to a Sunergos before, I highly suggest trying it out.
Pictures should be coming soon.
PS: Be sure to check out:
Her name is Kathryn Davis, and she is awesome.
I could have made more time for posting, but I've been inspired to be waaaaay more productive at work, and the way I saw it was my choices were either 1) devote any extra time I had to taking pictures or 2) devote any extra time to writing on my blog.
So, I apologize if you've missed my presence here on the interweb.
I don't really publicize this blog, so I would assume the number of people who did in fact miss my posting was pretty low. But it is to you (whoever you may be) that I apologize.
The big reason I am in fact making a post this evening is b/c one of my favorite "small local louisville" stores (one of the many that make the city weird) has a new website and some pretty awesome videos.
Check it out:
http://sunergoscoffee.com/
…a company born out of a thorough appreciation of fine coffee, creative reflection and simple community. We derive our name from the Greek word “sunergos” used in the first century to refer to relational collaborative service. We continue to trace the sunergos theme throughout the development and operation of this company. It is our intention that our work, intertwined in relationship with the Creator, our families, the community, and the environment, will thrive as an expression of integrated living. At Sunergos Coffee, MicroRoastery and Espresso Bar we are pleased to offer fresh coffee gathered green from throughout the international community…and artisinally roasted here in Louisville, Kentucky with you in mind.
There is also some cool videos of the latte art they sometimes make.
Latte Art
Double Heart, Double Rosetta
The Sunergosians (as they're called on the new website) are real true baristas. The people who serve you the corportized swill at Starcash are really just minimum wage flunkies. [Yes I'm snobby about my coffee shops.]
Anyways, if you've never been, there is one located on Preston St, north of whitey's at preston & eastern pkwy, right next to Nord's Bakery and Uncle Pleasants and down the street from the recently revamped Zanzabar.
There is also one located south, on your way to Iroquois Park on Woodlawn between 3rd & Southern Pkwy.
If you've never been to a Sunergos before, I highly suggest trying it out.
Pictures should be coming soon.
PS: Be sure to check out:
