<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sorry Charlie

Lot has happened since I last posted. I was on EOC duty for the Corps, and drove around taking pictures of levees all over southwestern Indiana and Southeastern Illinois, along the Wabash, White, Embarras, and Ohio Rivers.

Here is a picasa link to the pictures I took. Good times.

https://picasaweb.google.com/111716000034720395244

Unfortunately one of the agricultural levees we were worried about that had gotten kicked out of our program for failure to properly maintain and operate the levee had a breech this afternoon. I hope the rain slows down and stops coming so much and so frequent.

This just adds more to the delay of the WPC. No worries though. There will be time for that in the future.

In the mean time, happy mardi gras weekend, and Laissez les bons temps roulez!









Drew Brees is king of Bacchus



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My latest Twitter updates

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    beautiful dreamer...


    Other sites of note: