Tuesday, January 11, 2011
A new year, a new blog promise
Alright.
First things first:
Blog promises are waaaaaaaaaaay less reliable than real life promises, but I'm going to try to make short sweet updates to my blog once a week.
ONCE A WEEK?!?!? Yes, it may be a tad ambitious considering blogs from either me or my doppleganger have been less than quarterly since the dawn of facebook.
But I used to be a hardcore blogger. Long, thought provoking, amazing blogs (or so I thought in my head at least).
Of course no one really wants to read my blogs...who cares what I have to say?
Anyways, I'm not going to have that argument right now. The important thing is that I need to start keeping better track of some of my semi-public thoughts. So that is that.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...but David, it is already January 11. Technically you've skipped a week in 2011. While this is true, I did have a blog draft for last week, but I've been messing around with templates and the like and got carried away. I'm still not finished with that side yet, so look for the format to change some from what it is now, but until then enjoy the first of 52 blogs for the year 2011. It's my one public resolution this year.
Keep me honest!
First things first:
Blog promises are waaaaaaaaaaay less reliable than real life promises, but I'm going to try to make short sweet updates to my blog once a week.
ONCE A WEEK?!?!? Yes, it may be a tad ambitious considering blogs from either me or my doppleganger have been less than quarterly since the dawn of facebook.
But I used to be a hardcore blogger. Long, thought provoking, amazing blogs (or so I thought in my head at least).
Of course no one really wants to read my blogs...who cares what I have to say?
Anyways, I'm not going to have that argument right now. The important thing is that I need to start keeping better track of some of my semi-public thoughts. So that is that.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...but David, it is already January 11. Technically you've skipped a week in 2011. While this is true, I did have a blog draft for last week, but I've been messing around with templates and the like and got carried away. I'm still not finished with that side yet, so look for the format to change some from what it is now, but until then enjoy the first of 52 blogs for the year 2011. It's my one public resolution this year.
Keep me honest!
Labels: blogs about blogs, promise, template work
